BMHN is committed to protecting your privacy. When you contact BMHN we ask you to provide certain information. You can be assured that this information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BMHN may change this policy from time to time, so please check this page periodically. This policy is effective beginning October 14, 2018.
What we collect
We collect the following personal information that you provide:
- Contact information including your name and email address and other pertinent information regarding your professional practice
- Information relevant to personalizing your search results
What we do with the information you provide:
Possible uses of the information include:
- Posting on directories
- Internal record keeping for use and management of the site directories
- To improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers, marketing research or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to improve the website to make it more accessible or user-friendly.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. BMHN users must understand that information is posted online in the practitioner’s directories, so therefore is made available to the general public. Third-party sites will have their own privacy policies in place and BMHN takes no responsibility for their-party privacy policies.